With their great looks and durable design, these Muck Arctic Adventure Series Tall Rubber Women’s Winter Boots are a fashionable and functional cold-weather choice. Crafted from CR Flex-Foam neoprene, these women’s boots adjust to the contours and movements of your feet while absorbing impacts with every step. An EVA midsole adds even more cushioning for all-day comfort during longer treks. These winter boots have a soft fleece lining to keep feet warm and dry even in extreme weather conditions. The design is easy to match with any outfit or outerwear, and the lightweight rubber outsole grips onto slippery surfaces to prevent slips and falls.
- 5mm CR flex-foam neoprene is waterproof with exceptional comfort flexibility shock absorption and heat retention properties adjusts to the contours of your foot resist blisters chafing
- Fleece lining is soft for enhanced comfort, durable for long wear, and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; comfort rated from -20 deg F to 50 deg F (-30 deg C to 10 deg C)
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning, support and impact resistance all day long
- Lightweight outsole provides traction on slick surfaces and self-cleans to prevent tracking dirt inside
- 16-inch Height: for maximum protection; rear pull tab for easy on/off
- Black hue is simple and versatile to coordinate with existing outerwear
- Shaft Circumference: 16in
- Boot Height: 16.54in
There are no reviews yet.