Sporting a stylish knitted upper with trimmed faux fur, these Muck Arctic Supreme Series Rubber & Knit Women’s Winter Boots will keep your feet warm and toasty during frigid weather. Built with waterproof, shock-absorbing CR Flex-Foam neoprene, these women’s winter boots are exceptionally comfortable and will help you retain your body heat. The flexible material also adjusts to the unique contours of your feet, offering better support while lowering the chance of fatigue. These waterproof winter boots feature a women’s-specific fit and lightweight EVA midsole for longwearing comfort. The fleece lining also feels great against the skin. The boot design is finished with a metal buckle detail on the outer leg for added style.
- 5 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks; comfort rated from -20 deg F to 50 deg F (-30 deg to 10 deg)
- Knitted upper and buckle detail add style and sophistication for multi-function wear
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; rugged outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Black boot with multi-tone upper, solid-color topline and contrast outsole stripe matches any winter ensemble