The Chore Resistant Mid with steel toe is a huge step forward in slip-resistant footwear. These boots will keep you vertical on some of the slickest surfaces that face workers on construction sites, in mines, on the farm, or in factories. In 2015, the Chore V-Wave outsole Slip-resistance Compound earned an improved slip-resistance rating of 20%. Tested on slippery surfaces including steel and ceramic tile, the sole sets a new industry standard. In addition to a more secure step, the Chore Resistant exterior will resist most oil-based fluids with the new chemical resistant rubber exterior. This boot offers comforting support while standing on hard surfaces for long periods of time and a comfortable 5mm Neoprene upper.
- Honeywell oil chemical resistant rubber
- V-Wave outsole with Honeywell Slip-resistant compound
- 5mm Neoprene
- Breathable Airmesh lining
- Steel shank
- Triple toe and quadruple rubber heel reinforcements
- Steel toe Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Shaft Circumference: 17in
- Boot Height: 12.66in
There are no reviews yet.