The state of the art boot for the toughest conditions, the Men’s Chore Max Comp Toe is designed to take on anything while out in the field. Waterproof construction keeps feet dry, and an SRC slip-resistant outsole provides grip on slick surfaces, all while being cut and abrasion resistant. For added safety and protection, Blaze Yellow high-viz linings offer additional visibility, and a composite toe with a non-metallic plate provide metal-free performance. Feet are able to breathe and stay cool thanks to the 3D Supermesh linings for increased airflow. Available with either Spandura? shaft for durable, flexible protection or in full rubber coverage to the top, depending on job needs.
- 100% Waterproof
- 3D Airmesh Lining for Comfort and Air Circulation
- Nzyme? Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control
- SRC Rated Slip Resistant Outsole
- Composite Toe
- Non-Metallic Plate for Underfoot Protection
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR
- CSA Approved Grad 1 ST/PR/Mt ESR
- CSA Approved Grad 1 ST/PR/ ESR?
- Composite Toe for Non-metallic Protection
There are no reviews yet.